We stayed in Resort Terra Paraiso Goa on our first trip to Goa, India. And what a memorable stay it was!! This was the first time we went to Goa. And we didn’t know what to expect. All we knew was it was another beach destination, a favorite in India as well as amongst foreign tourists. But what was the big deal about Goa, we didn’t have any idea. Since we returned from this trip, we have been almost every year yearning to go back to Goa. And I must say, Resort Terra Paraiso Goa played an important role in turning our vacation in such a charming and memorable one. Because, you know, the first impression is very lasting.
USP of Resort Terra Paraiso Goa
Location of Resort Terra Paraiso Goa
Resort Terra Paraiso is located at almost 300-400 meters to the Calangute beach. And hence is pretty much located in the heart of Goa. The resort is not located right on the beach, which definitely would have been an extra point. But nevertheless, the beach is so approachable, it’s almost like being on the beach itself. It is a stone’s throw away from the beach. And at the same time, it is quiet close to the markets of Calangute, Baga and Arpora.
Ambiance of resort Terra Paraiso Goa
I must say, Resort Terra Paraiso is very artistically done. And it’s ambiance goes very well with the Goa atmosphere. There’s a big swimming pool in the middle of the resort, with a separate kid’s pool. There are independent units of rooms standing all around the pool. Each unit had two rooms, one at the ground floor and the other on the first floor. This ensures no common walls between rooms. There are some family suites as well. At one end of the swimming pool is a pool bar and the open restaurant.
We stayed into the ground floor room. The room had a verandah opening towards vast stretch of green fields in the backyard, outside of the resort property. The room is very spacious, with an attached bath. The bath was also quiet spacious , fitted with a bathtub. There was a mini bar, electric kettle and tea and coffee sachets provided in the rooms. The mini bar contained drinks and cold drinks which were chargeable as per use. The room was also quiet artistically decorated with dimmer lights and beautiful paintings.
Tips on staying in Resort Terra Paraiso Goa
- Book a little in advance as the prices shoot up and the resort also gets booked at the last moment.
- The resort is a little far from the airport. But they do provide pickup and drop. If you want to avail of their service, it will be a good idea to inform them a little in advance.
- If you don’t want to avail of the resort’s pickup and drop facility, as it will be charged additional, you can as well take a taxi to and from the Goa airport or railway station. Since Resort Terra Paraiso is located right in the heart of Goa, there won’t be any problem finding a vehicle.
- Also, if you are interested to take a site seeing package from the resort, do let them know beforehand.
- The resort is green, with lots of plantations. So, be careful of mosquitoes, at night in particular. Take a repellant with you. And request for an electric repellant if not already provided in the room.
- The beach is quiet near to the resort. So, you can walk off there in the morning, come back conveniently and do another trip in the evening. Also, you can walk all the way from Baga beach from the Calangute beach near Resort Terra Paraiso.